This section presents a summary result of a general meeting of shareholders.
- 1.Date and Time
- Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 10:00 a.m
- Convention Hall B2, The Prince Park Tower Tokyo
8-1, Shiba-Koen 4-chome, Minato-ku, Tokyo
The 174th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders was attended by about 1,700 shareholders, in which four propositions were proposed and approved.
10 shareholders raised questions and comments on domestic alcohol beverages business, overseas beverages business, and currency movement, to which the Company's senior management offered answers and opinions.
- Matters to be reported:
- 1) Report on the business report, the consolidated financial statements and the results of the audit of the consolidated financial statements by the Independent Auditors and the Board of Company Auditors for the 174th business term (from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012).
- 2) Report on the financial statements for the 174th business term (from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2012).
- Matters to be resolved:
- Proposition No. 1: Appropriation of surplus
Proposition No. 2: Partial Amendments to the Articles of Incorporation
Proposition No. 3: Election of eight (8) Directors
Proposition No. 4: Payment of bonuses to Directors and Company Auditors
- 4. Convocation Notice of the 174th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (337 KB)
- 5. Disclosed Information on the Internet at the Time of Notifying Convocation of the 174th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (100 KB)
- 6. Notice of Resolutions of the 174th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (17 KB)
- 7. Results of Exercise of Voting Rights at the 174th Annual General Meeting of Shareholders