Long-Term Management Vision and Medium-Term Business Plan
The Kirin Group has formulated the Kirin Group 2016-2018 Medium-Term Business Plan (2016 MTBP),a plan that aims to restructure and revitalize Kirin, groupwide. Preceding the formulation of 2016 MTBP,the Kirin Group adopted the New Kirin Group Vision 2021 (New KV2021), its long-term management vision newly developed from the KV2021 long-term management vision in order to redefine the 2021 Vision and strategic framework for value creation.
Kirin Group 2016-2018 Medium-Term Business Plan
Restructure and revitalize Kirin, groupwide
Implement specific strategies in accordance with the positioning of each business
- Invest, strengthen and grow profit base in beer businesses
(Kirin Brewery, Lion Beer, Spirits and Wine, Myanmar Brewery)
- Restructure and revitalize low-profit businesses
(Brasil Kirin, Kirin Beverage, Lion Dairy and Drinks)
- Invest to archieve outstanding growth in Pharmaceuticals and Bio-chemicals Businesses
(Kyowa Hakko Kirin)
2018 quantitative targets
Raising Group profitability is our top priority,targeting increased capital efficiency and sustained growth in shareholder value.
- ROE before amortization of goodwill, etc.:15% +
- Normalized EPS:CAGR 6% +
- Guidance: 2018 Group operating income based on achieving above targets: ¥160.0 billion +
Stable shareholder returns through dividends,enhanced financial flexibility.
- Consolidated dividend payout ratio 30% + of nomalized EPS
Fiscal 2017 annual dividend forecast: ¥39 per share (Fiscal 2016 annual dividend: ¥39 per share)
- Repayment of interest-bearing debt
© 2007 Kirin Holdings Company, Limited.