Long-Term Management Vision
New Kirin Group Vision 2027
KIRIN brings joy to society by crafting food and healthcare products inspired by the blessings of nature and the insights of our customers.
A global leader in CSV, creating value across our world of Food & Beverages to Pharmaceuticals
“One KIRIN” Values
- Our determination to continuously provide our customers and society with new value propositions based on innovative ideas, and our enthusiasm to meet goals with pride in the companies we work for and the brands we offer.
- Our gratitude to our stakeholders for always helping us move forward, and our promise to remain honest and humble in every business activity to serve them better.
- Our respect for different perspectives and values that enable constructive discussions, and our belief that the "differences" have the power to change the world and create better solutions.
Medium-Term Business Plan
2019 MTBP is the first stage of KV2027
Aim to improve shareholder value by continuing to grow normalized EPS
ROIC has been adopted as a new financial target due to prioritization of growth investment
- *1 Normalization: Non-recurring items such as Other operating income or expenses, etc. have been removed to more accurately reflect actual earnings.
Normalized EPS = Normalized profit / Average number of shares outstanding during period
Normalized profit = Profit attributable to Owners of the Company ± Other operating income and expenses and other items after income taxes
- *2 ROIC = Earnings before interest and after tax /（Average interest bearing debt between the beginning and the end of the FY + average total equity between the beginning and the end of the FY）
Aim at realizing a sustainable growth through the 3 KPIs.
Corporate Brand Value
US$2.2bn plus by FY2021
Employee Engagement Score
72% by FY2021